Monday, September 21, 2009

ABC's of Me!

ABC's of Me

I got this off of my SIL Mandy's blog.

A- Available/Married? Married.
B - Best Friend? My mom
C - Cake or Pie? Cake, but I like my mother in-laws banana cream pie.
D - Drink of Choice? PEPSI
E - Essential item you use everyday? Eyeliner
F - Favorite Color?  blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears
H - Hometown? Green River, UT
I - Indulgence? Chocolate, got to have chocolate!
J - January or February? February, my b-day.
K - Kids and their names? Kylie and Zachary
L- Life is incomplete without? My family.
M - Marriage Date? August 3, 1999
N- Number of Siblings? 3
O - Oranges or Apples? Neither, but if I have to pick I would say apples.
P - Phobia's/ Fears? I hate centepedes

R - Reason to smile? My kids learning new things.
S - Season? Spring, I just wish it lasted longer.
T - Tag 3 People? Whoever wants to do it.
V - Vegetable you don't like? All of them!!!
W - Worst habit? worrying about things that I don't need to worry about
X-rays you've had? Funny thing is, is that the only x-rays I've had are on my teeth.
Y - Your favorite food? Pizza Hut, or Fazoli's Fettiini Alfredo
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aquarious


No comments: