Saturday, April 18, 2009

Asking Kylie Questions

I took this idea off of my sister in law Tristin's blog.
So I decided to ask Kylie the same questions.

Ask your child these questions and record the answers! This is a fun one, regardless of the child's age! Kids just say the funniest things!

1. What is something I always say to you? Help with the baby!
2. What makes me happy?  When I be good.
3. What makes me sad?  When I don't help with the baby.
4. How do I make you laugh?  Tickle me.
5. What do you think I was like as a child? You had curly long hair.
6. How old am I?  33?
7. How tall am I?  Don't know.
8. What is my favorite thing to do?   Make dinner!  "Giggle, giggle, no don't write that."   Hug Me!
9. What do I do when you're not around?  Play with Zach!
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?  A singer?
11. What am I really good at?  Hugging me.
12. What am I not really good at?   Putting stuff up for Holidays!  "Laughing at me"
13. What is my job?   Being a school teacher.
14. What is my favorite food?   I don't know what is it?  Fries?
15. What makes me proud of you?  When I be good.
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?  Miley Cyrus
17. What do you and I do together?  Snuggle
18. How are we the same?  Play with Zach?
19. How are you and I different?  You have blue eyes and I have brown.
20. How do you know that I love you?  You tickle me.
21. Where is my favorite place to go?  To Walmart?

No comments: