Friday, December 26, 2008

Kylie's School Christmas Program

I am going to try to catch up on a few blogs all at once here, so bear with me for those of you who our following our family.  
This year our school did a program called Around the World at Christmas Time.    Each grade level was assigned a different country to sing about.
Here is Kylie dressed as Santa Lucia.  I can't remember the country, but the oldest daughter in the family is in charge of delivering breakfast to all the other members of the family and she wears something similar to what the girls are wearing in this picture.
Here they got to play the kazoo during the song of All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth.
There were a lot of kids for the final performance.  This picture does not begin to show all of the kids on the stage.  Can you see Kylie?

No comments: