Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Playing with Cousins after Sydnee's Blessing

At the end of May we got together with Ryan and his family for the blessing of their little girl Sydnee, and to celebrate Nathan and Rylee's birthday's. I got a couple of pictures of all the kids playing together outside after we ate dinner, but unfortunately I did not get any of little Sydnee.
\

Kylie and Allie pushing Zach down the sidewalk.
Plus one of Tristen's cousins, sorry I can not remember her name.





Allie taking her first ride on the mini four wheeler by herself. She wasn't to sure what to think of it when it took off on her.



Kylie and Allie



Zachary



Nathan and Zach



Allie and Rylee



Kylie hitting the ball to Uncle Greg. She was hitting it a lot better than I thought she would.



Zach playing with Buzz Lightyears wings. (At least I think that is what it was.)

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

It is always fun to play with cousins and be with family.