I saw this great idea on one of the blogs that I frequently visit. The blog is called UCreate and she always has such great ideas on there. You should check it out sometime.
So I went to the DI and found a variety of frames that I thought would work for the project. I tried to find funky ones like in the example at UCreate but they were a little more pricey and a lot bigger than what I had in mind for Kylie's room.
I took them outside and spray painted them pink. (This was Kylie's choice of color.) But it turned out cute.
Here is the final version of one of them all finished and hanging on the wall with some of Kylie's bows. After they were all painted she had a hard time deciding which one she wanted.
THANKS AGAIN UCREATE FOR SUCH A GREAT IDEA!