Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kids


Here is a couple of pictures of the kids just having fun together.

Zach has decided that when I get out the camera, he is now going to start smiling a little bit.  I think the real reason for the smile is he sees that I have something different and he wants to play with it,
Here Zach is crawling to me to try to get the camera.
As you can see from this picture, Zach has not only started crawling (I tried to down load a video but it wouldn't go through.) but he is pulling himself up on the furniture as well.  Last night he braved the gap from the couch to the recliner and made it.

1 comment:

Small Fry and Co. said...

Yea, you have a crawler, a puller upper and a gap braver too. Good to know our kids are right on track with eachother. Except he looks like he is getting so big.