Thursday, June 21, 2012

Opening Cousins Presents and PJ's - Christmas 2012

Kylie wasn't feeling too well this year, so she had to keep her distance from all of the cousins.  I felt really bad for her.

Getting all the grand kids to sit down together is quite the chore, so this is the best one that I got!

Opening up Ginger Bread Dolls from Grandma and Grandpa


Oh, my cute little kiddo's.  I sure wish they were this nice to each other all the time.

Miss Chlie, opening presents from cousins.
I don't think that I was able to get a picture of everyone, but here are the few that I did get.

Zach took grandma by surprise and took her picture!

Zach loves his guitar.

Kinsey

Kylie

Kylie opening her PJ's and Slippers

Zach and his PJ's

Grandma P. also made all of the kids special pillows!

Nathan and Zach, (wouldn't ya know he's lookin for gold!)


Chloe

Grandpa and Uncle Ronnie

What a rockin man he is.  He said that this was his guitar playing face.

Sydnee with her new pillow.

No comments: