Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween 2009

So Halloween seems like a long time ago, so I decided I had better sit down and post some pictures.
My little Hannah Montana, and my spider.  Zach did not want to have his picture taken.  He was just going to get off the porch and run.
Kelly even dressed up for the occasion this year.  Kylie and I told him that he looked like Indiana Jones, even though Kylie had no clue who that was.
Zach after realizing that people were giving candy to him had no problems going from door to door.  I tried to do trick or treating with out the binkie, but as soon as I took it out the candy started to go in.  So I put the binkie back in and had no problems.  
We didn't quite get to as many homes as we usually did as Zach started throwing a fit.  But we ended up with plenty to go around.

No comments: